Who Is YESHUA?

Friday, November 25, 2011





Posted by REUEL at 11/25/2011 02:15:00 AM
Labels: Holland, Sweden, Western Scotland
Newer Post Older Post Home

Links

  • ProphecyRevealed.com
  • Watch.org

About Me

My photo
REUEL
Left the business world of getting&having things which would ultimately fail anyway; gave it all away -everything: the paid-for house, fine furniture, Rolex & Mercedes, the career and the cash- to live as radically spoken of by Jesus (Yeshua) in the Bible. So I've been several years now, more and more dependent on God; taken care of wherever I find myself on the planet, following Him, learning to trust Him as my Father, serving the poor (in spirit and wallet), finding that He is Real. It is easier to give up your stuff (an event) than your heart (lifetime process). I wrestle with trusting completely- esp. religious people. God is Faithful and Good despite historical & oft misrepresentation by religion. He's about Relationship (He pioneers same with us- in Jesus); God does not let us down. He is the Good Father. I've been to 30+ countries so far; adventurer by default (vs. dying in a cubicle with a retirement plan and regrets). I'm an artist, a calligrapher, musician, a writer, a giver&receiver, a Believer, no idealist- realist and romantic- eternally optimistic in learning to trust; to live by radical Faith.
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.