God has been speaking about becoming more disciplined in giving so that He can use me strategically in the gift He's entrusted me with. Otherwise I misrepresent Him, in my flesh, I overgive, and end up without- a dangerous place to be for me.
It's easier to give than receive. The latter requires humility.
In times past, He's been gracious, overlooking my immaturity. Now it's time to grow up. To be mature. After all, I'm about to get married. I've got to lead as a man of God, loving my wife as He does His Own. So I can't even live as I have in the past- even recent past.
The fact that God uses me scares me. In a good way. I want to be more and more attentive to His voice- and obedient. Otherwise, I'm just useless or dangerous.
I have lived recklessly before. Brought injury. And have repented; gotten it right.
If anyone is in Jesus (Yeshua) Christ, they're completely renovated- old things gone; New Life now... Thank You God. You're the Best Father.